Sponsors / Exhibits
MEMS Journal, Inc.
MEMS Journal is the only independent publication that provides comprehensive coverage of the latest developments in the rapidly emerging MEMS industry. Our weekly newsletter is specifically designed for MEMS professionals and reports on the top MEMS stories from 7000+ sources worldwide. We cover the most notable MEMS industry and academia developments to ensure that our subscribers explore and take advantage of the latest investment, commercialization and partnership opportunities. Our newsletter also reports on the newly granted MEMS patents. Subscription benefits and features include:
2000 Town Center, Suite 1900
Southfield, MI 48075 USA
Our publication was founded in 2003, currently has more than 34,800 subscribers worldwide and attracts top-level executives, engineers and researchers who are active participants in the MEMS community. In 2013, we've been growing at about 425+ new subscribers per month and are planning a number of new initiatives in 2014 to accelerate our growth even further. To subscribe and join our 34,800 subscribers, please go to: www.memsjournal.com/subscribe.htm.
- Comprehensive MEMS news coverage
- 7-14 MEMS and microsystems news stories every week
- Interviews with MEMS industry leaders
- Latest MEMS patents and patent applications
- MEMS and semiconductor equipment brokerage
- Sample chapters from newly published MEMS books
- MEMS whitepapers and presentations