Authors » Guidelines
- All late news submissions must follow the templates provided in order to submit an IEEE compatible PDF.
- All abstracts are to be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF) online via this website. Abstracts will not be accepted via email, fax or post.
- Two-page limit - US Standard 8.5 x 11 inches is required
- Unpublished references are submitted at the time of abstract upload.
- All late news abstracts will be considered for poster presentation only unless submitting author specifically requests poster presentation.
- Upon acceptance of your submission, it should be understood that:
- One author from your paper is required to register and present your paper at the PowerMEMS 2022 Conference.
- You are required to submit your manuscript by the deadline for placement in the technical digest.
- Registration will be completed and paid by the date set forth in the guidleines.